Friday, August 1, 2008

My First Tag!!!

Thank you for your tag, Hari. In fact this is the second time that I have been tagged. Both times by you! The reason I did not post the first one was due to mere ignorance. Frankly, I had no idea what being “tagged” meant! And by the time I learnt about it, it was too late! No compromise on this one though! :-)

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: “Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na”. A good film on the whole. I won’t say it is a superb film. In fact I felt rather as a fairy tale. A few of the sequences were exaggerated more that what was actually necessary.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING: “Five Point Someone” by Chetan Bhagat, for the third time!

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME: 'Scotland Yard'. That’s the only board game I’ve played other than chess and “snakes and ladders”!!! ;-)

4. FAVORITE SOUND: The innocent chuckle of little babies. Muah! I simply love it!!!

5. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: When my best friends say they no longer wanna have any kind of relation with me. I’ve been through this dire situation twice in my life and that too in the last week! It felt terrible.

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE: “My mobile phone”! The first thing I do even before fully returning to consciousness is check if I had received any calls or messages while I was asleep. And there used to be atleast one missed call!

7. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE: Shaji Chettan’s ‘thattu kada’! The best thattu kada near our hostel! He makes great omelets! ;-)

8. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME. Boy: Garry (the guy who taught me the F-word, while I was in my 4th grade!); Girl: Sophia (The salsa girl I saw in the Discovery Channel (a few years back! ), and had a crush! Gawd!!!)

9. FINISH THIS STATEMENT."IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D… buy a Mercedes or BMW, a monster music system at home, and a fully fledged music room with all the instruments ever made!

10. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Not really. I prefer taking pleasure in driving rather than thrill. I care for the comfort of the others going with me. Ahem, I’m not a chauffeur though! But yeah, at times I feel like boosting up the bass and burning the road! \m/

11. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Hell NO! Only my pillow!

12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? The “Hotwheels” car that my grandpa gifted me on my birthday when I was a kid! I loved Hotwheels, I have had a dozen of them. First car of our family: India’s own car- the Maruti 800.

13. FAVORITE DRINK : Tender Coconut water.

14. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, “IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… learn to play the guitar, make a living out of the internet, spent hours in front of my PC (as if I don’t do that now!).

15. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?: I have never eaten broccoli, I’ve only had cabbage and cauliflower. How does broccoli taste by the way?!!!

16. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? : Dark brown would be my choice. I hope it goes pretty well with my not so fair complexion.

17. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN : Kolkata, Thrissur, Ernakulam, Thiruvananthapuram.

18. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH: Football, Tennis and the X-Games.

19. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: He’s the one who always gave me the push to start blogging- Hari Shanker. In fact, he is the reason why I took up blogging seriously.

20. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? : 2 plastic buckets- one blue and the other red ;-), two duffel bags and a suitcase! I stay in a hostel, where else can I keep all these things?!!!

21. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? No. Not again. I prefer to be reborn as someone who can make things happen, rather than someone who just thinks of doing great things, and be complacent with what comes on my way.

22. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Of course Nocturnal! My day usually starts after 11pm. ;-) I’m serious.

23. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? Alone in my bedroom, with music in the background.

24. Of all The People You Tagged This To, Who’s Most Likely To Respond First?: Hari Shanker.

25. And I'm passing the tag to:
Prashant, Hari Vishnu

1 comment:

Hari said...

Nice list! :P

Thanks for the nice words about me. :-)

I've already tagged Prashant, and if I'm not wrong, Abhi chettan has already tagged Hari Vishnu. :-D