Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back Again!

A long break from blogging. A very long one indeed. There’s gotta be something that took me away from blogging, but actually there isn’t any! I was not interested in anything, not specially blogging. But then again I kept thinking I needed to come back. Make a come-back. So why not bring in a change?!! Its not a change that I thought about over sleepless nights or something. It just happened incidentally. Ya, I happened to write a poem! What the fuck! I can’t believe I did! And it got published in the college magazine too! Now let me make this very clear, this is not a great achievement or a masterpiece created in a month or two’s time over a bottle of booze each night. No. Its just a creation-not even a creation maybe- that took only a couple of hours. Something that I penned down…err…or rather typed down in Ms.Office when I was apparently in a numbed state of mind. Now I don’t know the reason why I was numbed down. Leave that part. So here goes, my first ever ahem…poem, maybe a disgrace to the whole poem-osphere, cuz it has not got any rhyme scheme! The rhyme scheme goes something like this- abcdef… and so on!!! I expect a few comments, if not a standing ovation!! :-D
C ya soon…

No comments: